Let’s raise some Bucks for the Band! Please share the below link with your friends, family, and neighbors to help raise money to support the band. It is easy. It only takes a minute to make an online donation.
Drum camp starts tomorrow!
7/21 – 7/25 – 9 am – 9 pm daily.
Lunch break will be 12 pm – 1:30 pm. Lunch is being donated on Tuesday and Wednesday. Please plan to bring your lunch or ensure you have lunch transportation for the remainder of the week.
Dinner break will be 5 pm – 6 pm. Again, please plan to bring dinner or ensure you have transportation.
The band room will be open at 8:30 am.
Reminders for all Band Members & Parents:
- MANDATORY parent meeting regarding band camp on Thursday, July 24th at 8 pm.
- Please be prepared to turn in all forms and pay all band fees or make arrangements for a payment schedule.
- If you need to know your current balance, please text Anne Stinnett at (706) 260-9505.
- Donations of heavy paper plates, napkins, cups, and bowls for camp can be dropped this week in the two black containers in the band room.
- Every band member should bring one case of water to practice on Thursday for band camp. Kroger has water on sale right now for $2.99 per case.
- Donations are also being accepted for individually wrapped snack and breakfast items. Little Debbies, pop tarts, peanut butter crackers, Goldfish, etc. all make great snacks during camp.
To Color Guard:
Guard camp is 7/21 – 7/25 – 9 am – 5 pm. You will need to provide your own lunch.
Mini-drum camp – 7/14 – 7/18 – 8 am – noon daily.
Drum line camp – 7/21 – 7/25 – 9 am – 5 pm daily. You will need to provide your own lunch.
To All Senior Band Students:
Please plan to arrive a few minutes early for the Thursday, July 10th band practice. Mrs. Rosales will be there to fit you for your band uniform.
Important Message to all band students & parents:
- If you have not done so, please turn in your Band Camp forms as soon as possible.
- The second band fee payment was due on July 1st. Please plan to pay this fee as soon as possible.
- The final band fee payment will be due on July 24th.
- If you need forms or need to discuss band fee payment options, please text Anne Stinnett at (706) 260-9505.
- Mark your calendars for July 24th. We will have a mandatory parent meeting at 8:00 pm at the high school.
Please share with any student or parent that is not following the band on facebook or on the website.